COMPASSIONATE ENQUIRY INTO PRACTICE
Gathering treasures from the past into competencies of the present for the wellbeing of the future. Carroll 2014
A CLOSER LOOK FOR GREATER PERSPECTIVE
Turning your professional challenges
Offering space and time to restore
Reflection that interrupts and allows
editing and re-writing the stories of our
WANT TO GROW AS A LEADER & STRENGTHEN YOUR
Enhance professional identity and leadership skills to:
- Develop professional self-awareness, competence and interdependence.
- Manage professional boundaries with clients or colleagues.
- Proactively resolve workload, or stress related issues, improving work-life balance.
- Discover areas of professional strength.
Strengthen work practices to:
- Reflect and evaluate professional practice.
- Align daily practice to standards and relevant codes of practice.
- Re-frame ethical dilemmas and discover solutions for complex situations.
- Identify and communicate your needs and challenges.
- Identify and celebrate your successes.
Elise is a trained coach and professional supervisor, and brings lived experience and compassion from a career across education sectors and helping professions to understand workloads and sector challenges to her supervision practice. Attending to self care and well-being, is paramount to thriving in these professions, with natural talents to help identify misalignment and problem solve, Elise helps you to reflect, clarify and restore, turning challenges into triumphs.
SOLVING THE PUZZLES OF YOUR PRACTICE
WANT TO BUILD YOU OR YOUR TEAM'S CAPACITY THROUGH SUPERVISION?
Structured Facilitator Led Group Supervision raises
your team's collective performance, collaboration
and innovation to:
- Build psychological safety to discuss and resolve conflict or challenging issues with honesty and compassion.
- Strengthen trust and reliability for greater consistency and enhanced outcomes.
- Communicate and debate, to gain greater clarity of roles and structure and procedures.
- Identify work alignment or tasks to natural talents for greater engagement and purpose.
- Acknowledge and celebrate the impact to know their work makes a difference.